Kimonos never go out of fashion but this season, they’re particularly IN fashion! Championing the boho, 70s vibe – you’ll find kimonos in all the stores right now and the good news is, if you invest now – it’s an item of clothing that will see you stylishly into autumn too as they’re set to stay.
Flattering (covering a multitude of sins especially for middle heavy women like me), instant glamorisers (a kimono adds style to the simplest of outfits), and easy to wear (just throw on and go), what’s not to love?
Our editorial team clearly agree as here is a bunch of us, including moi rocking our buys…
(From top to bottom):
- Kara Campion Spencer as a beautiful blonde in Simply Be, £35 and as a brunette in ASOS Curve, £25
- Bethanie Lunn (that’s me!) in Jaba Yard boutique in North Laine, Brighton £22
- Caroljs Smith in Primark, £10
- Hannah Clarke in Fat Face, £32
We’re all so different and hope you think we all look fabulous, proving that kimonos suit everyone.
Do you love it or loathe it?
Latest posts by Bethanie Lunn (see all)
- Friday Five // Stylish and Flattering Kimonos - August 7, 2015
- Unique Of The Week // TOPSHOP Orange Fringed Shoes - August 5, 2015
- Easy To Make Breakfast Cookies - July 11, 2015